First: Choose your portrait. My sisters are going to kill me for posting this picture, but it's the one I used...
the astrology of the new moon in libra | october 10th, 2026 - can we create
peace without requiring the wounded thing to stop making noise, what has
been brought into the room, relationship challenges and fresh starts
-
On Saturday, October 10th, 2026, at 11:50AM EDT, the Libra Moon catches up
with the Libra Sun at 17-degrees giving us this month's New Moon - our
annual...
15 hours ago

6 comments:
Very cool!
How fun is that?? Just found you today & I look forward to following you through all life's adventures!
Smiles Friend,
Susie
You are right, little sister. This big (age- and heft-wise) sister is not happy with your choice of photos. You couldn't crop yourself out BEFORE you posted the photo for all of blogworld to see???? Love you anyway... B.
[Hey, my word verification word is "hootr". Can they do that?]
wow, this is so Andy Warhol!!!! wow!
I think I'll do a family wall like this... look out kids!
Like it LOTS! I see Christmas present craft days in my future . . .
Post a Comment