Friday, April 16, 2010

The Voices On Her Head Told Her

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest winner is Tracey of Spending Time with her winning entry of "The voices on my head told me". I like that so much I did it in four different colors! Tracey... e-mail me your mailing address (rachel@twodogpond.com) and tell me which color you would like and I will get that right out to you!

Meanwhile - you might want to quit listening to the voices that tells you that you are a human clothesline.... (this is Blog stalking at its best...) You Canadians are wild!!


4 comments:

Bernie said...

Great pick for the necklace! Don't know how you do it with so many entries!!!
Love your contest!!

Little Messy Missy said...

That saying is perfect!

Kitty said...

it is the perfect quote...

those Canadians, that are human clotheslines, need to keep what happens in Canada.. in Canada LOL!

tracey said...

WAHOOOO!!! I won! I won!!! I'm so excited! Thank you! You made my week!
And Kitty, I loved that Canadian necklace and quote, it's so true!