Friday, April 23, 2010

Quite a Pear!

This week's winner is the fabulous Christine of Vintage Christine! She has won a necklace or two in the past - the w a a a y past, and it's great to have her quirky humor back. There were quite a few good entries this week - you all make it hard to choose just one winner! Anyway - Congratulations to Vintage Christine! E-mail me your address and I will mail your winning soldered glass pendant on a 24" ball chain.
...:::~*~:::...
Yesterday I was honored to have surprise visitors and it was wonderful. Miss Kitty was out and about with her son, Chris and they stopped by the shop. I think it was to see the Sweatshop Baby... anyway - Happy Birthday to Miss Kitty! and -
would you please stop right now and send out good healing vibes/prayers for Chris. He's a brave young man (23) that just went through brain surgery and is now on the healing process. He's got the best attitude and took the time to design a very cool necklace for his special someone.
Thank you.

2 comments:

lynn bowes said...

I was so hoping that would be the winner!

Vintage Christine said...

You must have posted this when my computer was down. How fantastic that I won! Since I'm shaped like a pear this one just sort of called to me. Thanks!!!!!