the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
6 days ago

9 comments:
that is very creative of you!! can you color the paper? a red heart would be cool, right? or a yellow leaf? i like the glass.
Actually - the glass becomes "embossed". It melts right into the negative space. It's really hard to see in the photos, but the glass is completely clear.
Very cool!
What about putting a couple glass beads onto it so it will melt in?
I love glass... can't wait to see what you do with them.
Nice job, Rachel!
Heatherj
That is sooo coool. I love it. What will you think of next? Talented Lady.
I think you ARE working on your inventory...these need to be made into necklaces for your open house!
ohmigosh! Rach, these are just BRILLIANT! LOVE this concept. May have to have to do a little "retail therapy" soon. you are so frickin' clever.
I see a new product in "our"future!:)
Lovely, so shimmery, love the dragonfly
WOW! Love this idea!
Post a Comment