Anyway - Miss Chicken, please e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your mailing address and I will put your winning soldered glass pendant on a 24" ball chain in the mail!
the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
5 days ago

3 comments:
YEA!!! That's me! That's me! I won! I'm so excited! Can't you tell by all the exclamation points!
When I saw Winner Winner Chicken Dinner, I thought, hmmm, I might have to use that one. But this is even better!
Yea! Thanks! Woohoo!
that was a fun one. i love the image.
Really nice pendant. Great combo with the winning caption.
Very beautiful jewelry, I'll be watching for more contests I can take a stab at.
God Bless,
Julie
Post a Comment