weekly astrology forecast | october 5th - October 11th, 2026 - what do we
do with what we know ... the re-negotiation begins
-
TUESDAY - Mercury conjunct Venus retro
WEDNESDAY - Mars sextile Uranus
FRIDAY - Mercury quincunx Saturn
SATURDAY - Venus retro square Mars, NEW MOON IN...
1 day ago

7 comments:
Very pretty. Love the bird!
they look fab in the light!! but i see what you mean when they are not in the light. maybe if they were thinner? maybe that is not possible. but, i like the glass stuff.
All week I was scheming to figure out how I could come to your open house and then hit Etc. thrift too. But, the snow kind of put the kabash on it all.
those would make beautiful window hangings
I love glass and these are extra wonderful!!!!!!
glasstastic!
very beautiful rachel. indeed, you never cease to amaze.
these are beautiful - the bird is my favourite
Post a Comment