Friday, November 12, 2010

This Week's Winner - 'Tis the Season

My sister Rhoda from Southern California is visiting Two Dog Pond for a few days. She was on the panel of judges for this week's Necklace Contest and chose Emakesart as the winner (yes! She won a couple months ago!) Rhoda is a wonderful singer and so saw these children as caroling which then led her to choose Emakesart's suggestion of "Fa La la La La, blah blah blah blah."
"Tis the season to win jewelry; fa la la la la, blah blah blah blah."
That song is now stuck in my head like a brain worm....
Miss Esther of Emakesart, please e-mail me your mailing address again and I will ship out your new soldered glass pendant on a 24" ball chain.
Congratulations!

4 comments:

E Makes Art said...

Yes!!! Are you serious?!! I'm on a roll!! And I seriously almost deleted it because everyone was doing these nice heartfelt answers and I thought....am I too sarcastic? I should've known that was a silly question!

Yay!! Thanks Rachel's sister!

xoEsther

Jill said...

That is FUNNY!

lynn bowes said...

OMG. This will be forever imprinted on my brain and anytime I hear "Deck the Halls", it will automatically replace "la la la la". And to think, I'll have you and your crazy sister to thank.

Forever.

For. Ever.

xo :: lynnie

Legacy of Love said...

so funnie...