Friday, November 5, 2010

This Week's Winner Shoots Like A Girl

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest Winner is Miss Steph with her entry of "Shoot Like A Girl". {she actually said "Yes, I do shoot like a girl" and I took the liberty of shortening it...} She had several other clever comments that everyone liked, "The Ultimate in Feminine Protection" being one of them. She is good. I liked the PMS comment by Bernie too! And - Lee's poem. What a hard time I had picking a winner this week! Miss Steph - please e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your mailing address and I will send you your soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain before you can load your pistol and shoot the neighbor's cat off the fence.
I'm getting ready for a couple of shows coming up and haven't been faithful about posting... 'tis the Season... I'll post pics of the new bracelets I'm making soon. I promise. You will love them.
or not.
I do...

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Fun quote!! That is totally how I would shoot and I could care less!!!
Let me bake something instead!
So much fun to enter and it certainly is getting more challenging, as it should!

Two Dog Pond said...

Ha! Bernie - you are funny (just like your sister!)
Actually - I chose this one because it's a complement around Two Dog Pond. {bragging here} I am a better shot than my husband, so when he hits something, I say "you're shooting like a girl".
Those women look dangerous with weapons...