the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
1 week ago

4 comments:
Beautiful shot.
Very beautiful. Kinda scary too for me, no mountains, makes everything feel so endless and open.
That's interesting that you say that, Missy. The mountains tend to make me feel closed in and like I can't see what's coming from behind them...
And it's funny you should say THAT, Rachel. I tell people that there are no mountains to get in the way of the view.
Was it not a gorgeous two days around here with the sky and shining clouds?
Post a Comment