Friday, March 12, 2010

She's Fowl

This week's winner was really hard to choose. There were a lot of good entries both sassy and serious. I just kept coming back to "Such a Fowl Girl"... Isn't that great? Sounds bad, but it's such a sweet complement. I would like to think that I'm a Fowl Girl since I have/love my chickens. I do believe that Little Messy Missy, this weeks winner, has/loves her chickens too. So - here's to anyone who's Fowl... and that's pretty much all of us, because admit it - if you don't have chickens or geese or ducks, you want them don't you?! Little Messy Missy - e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your mailing address and I will send your Fowl soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain right out to you.
...::~*~::...
Meanwhile - my studio is the messiest it's been in ages. I'm getting ready for tomorrow's show and don't feel like cleaning up. Maybe next week. I'm posting this picture so that you will all feel so much better about your workspace - there's no way it could be as bad as this!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Loved your choice!! Very cute!

Your space doesn't look that terribly messy...I'm sure you are like me...as long as YOU know where things are, you're good to go!! :)

Little Messy Missy said...

Wow I am so excited... I really never win anything! Thank you!

Jill said...

...oh...it could be much worse, and is!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Woohoo Missy! You're going to love it! Congrats!
Anna

Diane said...

Wow, to even "have" a studio would be the coolest thing.. messy or not! I would love to have chickens too.