Friday, March 19, 2010

Fairy Therapy

LynnW is this week's winner with her entry of "Sometimes all we need is someone to listen." There were lots of other good suggestions, but c'mon! Frogs don't kiss fairies - they kiss Princesses. That's why I like LynnW's suggestion... Here's how I would imagine the Fairy Therapy would go:
"... and after she kissed me I asked her if she would like to go back to my place and she said, "oh, can two people fit under a rock? That's right - you're not a PERSON - you're a frog! and who knows where that tongue has been?" and the conversation just got uglier from there... what am I doing wrong?" asked the frog.
"Be true to yourself and find a nice tadpolette" said the Fairy Therapist.
...anyway - Miss LynnW, please e-mail me your mailing address and i will send out your soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain!
Thanks to everyone who played! Great comments - -
Remember - If he's not a Prince the first time you kiss him, he probably never will be.
...:::~*~::...
Speaking of Princesses.... Sweatshop Baby was here yesterday. Look at her grow!
...:::~*~:::...
BONUS ACTIVITY...for more fun and games, go visit Birthday Girl, Leah's Blog - Moxie Photo and Design -
She's giving stuff away because it's her birthday! Know what I'm giving her? On Monday, the necklace contest image is going to be her request - A Blue Wiener... I sense trouble.

4 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

I think that little saying is perfect. She has beautiful eyes. They look almost haunting as if she can draw you in and not let go.

Jill said...

You are a hoot. Now, I'm off to finish painting our bathroom and my mind will be thinking about what else the poor frog may have said...

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

woa! that baby is a growin'!
love your conversation between the frog & the fairy - you are such a hoot :)

Natalie said...

Dang...missed the frog...they are my fav...super cute!!