Friday, January 22, 2010

We Should All Just....

...close our eyes and dive in. Don't you love it? Whether it's love, writing a term paper, or plugging in your new kiln that you have been staring at but not taking the time to just plug it in and fire it up (sorry - I'm injecting my own issues here) we should take Becky's advice and "Just close your eyes and dive in". Congratulations, Becky! E-mail me your mailing address and I will send out your winning pendant hanging on a 24" ball chain.
...:::~*~:::...
This week I have a good excuse for posting the winner late: I finished my Sales and Use Taxes this morning!! Yahoo! They are due on Monday. I'm much better with a soldering iron than with a calculator, but it was a necessary evil. I will be rewarding myself with a glass of wine, a fire and watching Season 2 Disc 2 of Mad Men with my husband. What could be better? Have a good weekend - meet me back here Monday morning for anther round of the Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Rachel!!! That will be a fun pendant to wear!! Reminds me of a suit I have--smile! I do enjoy your contest, glad you kept it going!!!