the astrology of the new moon in libra | october 10th, 2026 - can we create
peace without requiring the wounded thing to stop making noise, what has
been brought into the room, relationship challenges and fresh starts
-
On Saturday, October 10th, 2026, at 11:50AM EDT, the Libra Moon catches up
with the Libra Sun at 17-degrees giving us this month's New Moon - our
annual...
15 hours ago

3 comments:
What an interesting gemstone! Love the heart shape, and it does make a great shadow shot.
There wasn't much in the body of your post but I couldn't see any of the words other than Hey Harriet. I like the new look of your stuff and guess I'll just have to visit your Etsy store soon.
Hey Rachel - cool shadow - love that you can see the shadow of the heart through the glass :)
Post a Comment