Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sometimes It Is About The Cats

If you live in the Ft Collins area and love cats, this is an event you won't want to miss. Click here and check it out.
Sweatshop Baby's Auntie Janae is very involved with this organization, so Sweatshop Baby asked me to donate a necklace:
Front

Back
I'll do anything that Sweatshop Baby asks. I chose this particular image because that sweet kitty looks just like Poonie who recently went to Kitty Heaven and whose fabulous blog will be missed even by the naughty Princess Scootch.

3 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Ahh, a cat pendant! Very sweet and true sentiments. Cool that you donated it to the fundraiser.

lee said...

1475 degrees? i could make a hell of a fast pizza in that thing!

Kitty said...

What a COOL COOL necklace! My mom owns and operates a cattery for exotics in Oregon... Feel like making another one? I know for a fact she kisses her cats on the lips, when i stayed with her this summer and shared her king sized bed we also shared it with about 6 cats... they sat on my head... mom kissed them, i just gently nudged them aside LOL