HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and
HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY TO
TWO DOG POND!
It's true. I have been making soldered glass pendants since 2004. We moved to Two Dog Pond in 2005. On December 31, 2006, I quit my day job and on January 1, 2007, started Two Dog Pond Jewelry as a full-time adventure. Time flies when you are doing what you love!
Thank you to everyone who has helped make my dreams come true.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
That adorable child is Sweatshop Baby's brother, Cael. I babysat those two New Year's Eve. My friends Shelley and Fred brought over hats, leis and noisemakers - four sets. Within an hour, several were missing and the toilet was flooded and Sweatshop Baby was sweetly saying "pee. pee." Ha.
the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
3 days ago

1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment