Monday, August 22, 2011

Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest - Pull Me!

A couple weeks ago the TDP Necklace image was a little girl with a snowman on a sled and a basket of goodies. Evidently, the snowman melted, the girl found a boy, and now we have a new image! Here's the contest: (it's beautiful in its simplicity) make a suggestion for what the caption should be for this image. Enter as often as you like. Tell your friends. Dream about it. On Friday a winning caption will be chosen and the winner will be rewarded with a lovely soldered glass pendant on a chain.

14 comments:

AllieMarie said...

-I've found my prince charming
-Pull me, and never let me fall
-Like a dream come true

svelteSTUFF said...

Didn't have to search far for this GOOD LUCK charm.

JAS said...

lucky in love

maybe we will get lucky

don't pull your luck with me

Bernie said...

You charm me...

acorn hollow said...

I got my necklace today love it! Thank you!
Who needs a st bernard.

What are you smiling at?

wine down sledding.

Anonymous said...

Winter brings out the kid in me

You are my sunshine on cold, gray days.

Can I keep you?

Lucky in Love (see that four leaf clover??)

We make a perfect team

Together we can do anything

Cold outside
Warm inside

Love never fails


~Heatherj

Paige B. said...

Wherever you go...I'll be there.

Dog Trot Farm said...

Wonderful blog, I'm glad I found you!

Love... it's a slippery slope

Friendship...it warms the soul.

woollylottrugs said...

Pull me or I'll tell mom and dad....

nana's watching.....smile nice and pull me....

Journey's Gammy said...

She kept him on a short leash.

svelteSTUFF said...

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S ALL IT TAKES TO GET LUCKY WITH ME?

Unknown said...

What motivates you?

Lorelei said...

Bread, wine, luck, & love.

lee said...

i found a 4-leafed clover...and i think i'm gonna get LUCKY!

i hope Lucky brought a corkscrew for all that wine...