the astrology of the new moon in libra | october 10th, 2026 - can we create
peace without requiring the wounded thing to stop making noise, what has
been brought into the room, relationship challenges and fresh starts
-
On Saturday, October 10th, 2026, at 11:50AM EDT, the Libra Moon catches up
with the Libra Sun at 17-degrees giving us this month's New Moon - our
annual...
1 day ago

4 comments:
You plant five puffs of sedum and I divide clumps of daylilies. We're creating prairie deliciousness for the ages:: lynnie
Wow- beautiful...don't believe I've ever seen stained-glass in a chicken coop before; I hope your hens appreciate their classy accomodations = ' )
Lynnie - we are creating our own utopias.
Amy - thanks - and yes, my hens are spoiled. Twelve hens and only nine of them lay eggs...
I like that... Two Dog Pond Utopia
Post a Comment