the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
3 days ago

5 comments:
I watched a PBS show last night and the woman was making glass buttons! This looks like so much fun. And I love that bracelet. Can you send an ounce of creativity my way??? I look forward to seeing all the clever things you come up with. What an ideal life you have.
I knew you'd master it in short order. Your offspring are precious!
Beautiful! I'd love to see your work in person soon!
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Let me know when the bracelets are on "the market"?
Apparently God likes them too? my security word is moesses.
Is this bracelet sold? i love it!
Post a Comment