the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
4 days ago


7 comments:
Oh my, those are SO cute! I wear those kind of pins in my hair all of the time; I never really thought about getting decorated ones!
Rachel,
Are these for sale at Liberty House? I'd love to get three of them!
Thanks,
Vikki
Vikki - please tell me you aren't putting them in your boys' hair!! They aren't anywhere yet - you will have to come out to Two Dog Pond to shop!! You too Lauren - it's a field trip from Lincoln!
Will you offer these to be made on request too?
Love the clips and the presentation is perfect!
very nice! I have long hair. Just sayin'. LOL
Hey girls, i was out at TDP last week (wooo hooo, field trip!) and i picked up one of these (among other things) and they are AWESOME! The pictures don't do them justice. I even found a pendant to match!
Post a Comment