Friday, September 2, 2011

This Week's Winner - No Chicken Dinner

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest Winner is Meaghan with her entry from My Fair Lady "I could have danced all night, and still have begged for more." I know. I know. It has nothing to do with the bird... (Thus the "no chicken dinner" part of the title). Send me your mailing address (rachel@twodogpond.com) Miss Meaghan, and I will send you your winning pendant! Thanks to everyone who played this week!
Just in case this week's necklace was too sweet for you, here are some new Halloween pendants. I especially love the POISON ones - probably because they have the antidotes on them.
"Mustard and warm water to vomit, give freely of epsom salts and water."
-and-
"Give no emetics. Give at once large draughts of water containing milk of magnesia, milk, soft soap or soap and water, magnesia, oxide, white of eggs beaten up with water, or olive oil. Avoid carbonates. Call Physician." I know. I know. We used the image on the left last year in the necklace contest. I made the pendant 1.25" square and the back side now has an owl sitting on a glitter moon (which isn't showing up).

No comments: