Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Most Excellent Day


The Fourth of July at the Liberty House was Excellent. Perfect weather, tons of nice people, I got to set up right by Leah and Aunt Patty from Liberty House put us in a fabulous location. Special Thanks to everyone who stopped by and chatted or purchased a necklace or earrings or the cool green mirror or anything else! You are all wonderful! Thanks for helping me to live my dream.
The earrings above are from the new brass collection I'm making. The hanging candle holders are made from bedsprings, telephone insulators and vintage chandelier crystals. I collected the makings in several states and LOVE the way they turned out.

2 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

it was a lovely day wasn't it?! and your grace and glow is always such a pleasant thing to be around. not to mention your striking humor and rocking great jewelry.

Jill said...

I really love your candle holders! I scavenged a "bed full" from my Dad's old junk about 7 years ago and their fate is still in limbo. We came to Seward for the fireworks, too bad we couldn't come earlier to catch you all and your wares. Would have loved to have shopped!