Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Now Is The Time

 This Saturday - at the Liberty House in Seward from 9-5pm - I will be selling my inventory of soldered glass pendants at HALF PRICE!!!
 All of them? YES!!!
 I've decided not to carry a huge inventory of soldered glass pendants anymore...I've been making them since 2004, and now want to focus on your custom items instead... like pendants of your sweet babies, and your beautiful grandchildren...
 I will still be making soldered glass pendants as they are ordered, but just not carry such a large inventory of them.
Even these wonderful round pendants will be half price!!

2 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

On man I wish I lived near you!!!

Unknown said...

Good on you! This will be cathartic and clear the way for a new and exciting direction! I think you are very brave!