Wednesday, June 20, 2012

moo

 Perhaps I'm not the last person in the world to order moo cards, if you don't have any yet - I highly encourage you to order some.
 Look at this impressive packaging.
 I uploaded 20 different designs - all jewelry I've made. The back side has my QR code for my Two Dog Pond Website. There are about a million ways you could use these mini-moos. I'll probably add them to packages I ship out. Or - I'll make tiny books riveted together - or - add them as tags to product....
 You even get these tiny dividers.
If you would like to get 10% off your order, click here. Bonus! I get a bit of credit too! Yes, I would have posted about these sweet little cards even if there wasn't a chance I'd get something out of it. They are just that great!

1 comment:

sue said...

I love them too! I use some to hang ear-rings from or add little stickers to them for price tags on other jewellery - they are indeed versatile. I use pics of jewellery I have made as well! Great minds huh? I get pretty patterned ones for stock that goes into shops 'cos it has a more cohesive look which the storeowners prefer. Altogether a great product!