Monday, July 11, 2011

Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest - Beach Season

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest image is a vintage postcard image of a woman at the beach. Your assignment is to come up with fun, snarky, or sentimental (the choice is yours) comments that go well with this image. On Friday a winner will be chosen and rewarded with soldered glass pendant of this image and their saying all hanging on a 24" ball chain.


As I was colorizing this image, I did notice this:



hmmm.....

11 comments:

Unknown said...

"I don't care if you think this is too revealing or not! I will still wear this to the beach today!"

Cute pic. Love your jewelry.

JAS said...

bold and beautiful

lifes a beach

Coloradolady said...

Too Hot for the Beach!!!!

Natalie said...

F U don't like it, don't look!

Bon said...

I have a message for you...

Deb said...

Can you keep a secret?

She suffered from middle child syndrome

You're still my #1

My one & only

Who you calling "passive agressive"?

~Love this image :-) Hope you are having a great Summer ~

Vintage Revamped said...

Summer always brings out the naughty in me.

Kaye said...

Ready or not. . .here I come!

Jan said...

Does this suit make my thighs look big?

Kitty said...

...just sayin'

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, the early years

always smile and keep them guessing

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my bracelet Rach! Once again you have outdone yourself!

Jill said...

I see you drivin' round town...

Forget You!