Friday, March 25, 2011

This Week's Winner - She's a Trophy Friend

Are your friends fun to be with? You like to be with them? Brag about them? Beautiful? Fun to give presents to? Then they're probably "Trophy Friends". I like that phrase! Congratulations to Therese who is the winner of this week's Two Dog Pond Necklace contest for coming up with such a clever idea. Send me your mailing address and I'll send you your necklace, Miss Therese.
...::~*~::...
Meanwhile - I've been working on updating my website. I've included a bunch of the winning pendants from this weekly contest. I get requests for them, so now there's an easy way to shop for them! I'm still working on the site, so not everything is there yet, but if you would like to go check it out - www.twodogpond.com - tell me what you think so far.
Have a good weekend! We're looking for more snow here - hopefully after my son arrives from Seattle...

7 comments:

Kitty said...

Rach, Hope you made yourself one of those pendants... you are the original trophy friend!

Two Dog Pond said...

No way. YOU are!!

Shelly said...

My sister Bernie last week, now my sister Therese this week!! :) Wow!! Us Rohlik girls rock!!

Leah said...

RACHEL, YOU ARE A TROPHY FRIEND. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Two Dog Pond said...

Leah!! You are a TROPHY FRIEND too! ANd Shelly - you Rohlik girlies are Trophy Sisters! (Now I need to make more necklaces!!)

Therese said...

THANKS FOR CHOOSING ME THIS WEEK RACHEL...I HAVE SO MUCH FUN ENTERING!!! BERNIE,ME, AND SHELLY WILL HAVE TO GET A GROUP PIC WITH ALL OUR WINNING NECKLACES ON AND SEND TO YOU!!! THANKS FOR KEEPING THE CONTEST GOING!! LOVE IT!!

Therese said...

Hi Rachel - my address is 6040
170th Ave - Echo, MN 56237..Thanks Therese