...so we're in our pj's in bed and the fire alarm goes off. Where did we end up? The bar in our pajamas. 
cheers. and good night.
the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
3 days ago

7 comments:
And this is different . . . how?
Yikes! Tell us more! I would have never looked that good in the middle of the night!
Oh! I should have asked if test tube baby is alright!
Bad mother that I am, we left Testy in the room to fend for herself while we went drinking with the hotel possibly burning to the ground. But - All's well that ends well, right?
So two ladies go into a bar in their pajamas, and the bartender says....
It's perfect, because the sign behind you says "P.J." It's like you planned it!
Sounds perfect to me!
jackie
bliss farm antiques
Post a Comment