the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
5 days ago




6 comments:
Those are some nice looking eggs and one fine looking grass cut yard!!! lol
Looks like everyone's got chickens but me! I need to get me some chicks! My husband doesn't want to get any and we live on a farm in WV. Neighbors have chickens but not us.....
God Bless!
Angela
what kind of chickens are your girls? Love the color of the eggs!
They are Red Star Chickens. I chose them because they have a sweet disposition. Nice with kids, non-aggressive. I'd recommend them!
Oh swoon... I will take mine sunny-side-up! Lucky, lucky you! Nothing quite like fresh eggs. What's cooking?
How did you take 3 pictures with out getting the lil' Rumplemeister in any of them!!!
Enjoyed reading your blog tonight. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.
Post a Comment