the astrology of the new moon in libra | october 10th, 2026 - can we create
peace without requiring the wounded thing to stop making noise, what has
been brought into the room, relationship challenges and fresh starts
-
On Saturday, October 10th, 2026, at 11:50AM EDT, the Libra Moon catches up
with the Libra Sun at 17-degrees giving us this month's New Moon - our
annual...
41 minutes ago

6 comments:
Rachel...I FEEL YA!!!!!!!!
Mug O' Cake...CHOCOLATE...while you Hold, Please! There is NO SUCH THING AS CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYMORE, PERIOD, I MEAN, EXCLAMATION POINT(S)!!!!!
Been there, done that! I definitely feel your angst! Hang in there...things are bound to get better!
i feel the turbulance (sp?) from here. God speed.
Awww hell. Hope the travelocity mess clears up ASAP
Hate it when things like that happen...*sigh*
Holding on speaker phone...
BTW, Happy Valentine's Day!!
...all is well again. I lost the money for the flight, but was credited for 4 nights hotel stay.
Post a Comment