Leah, over at Moxie Photo and Design, is having a contest. Hurry - hurry! - I mean it! it ends today at noon! Here's what she said: "come up with a short saying/quip/verse and comment on this post. i will pick the one i like best and make my magnet with it. the author of the saying i choose will get 3 free postcards from my collection. easy peasy and fun too! enter as many times as you wish. hurry, entries accepted until noon wednesday (2/11/09)."
the astrology of the week of September 28th, 2026 to october 4th, 2026 -
the things we can no longer talk around, the part where things come to a
head
-
Holy moley. Let's dive right in.
Keep in mind I write about the aspect/transit for the day it is most exact,
some things can happen as they apply and ...
3 days ago

4 comments:
thanks for the promo! yes, come on over!
Thanks, I'm heading over now!
I guess I am too late the link takes me to a post that has no mention of a contest..
I did have a good caption for the photo on this post ..
Hey make your own kinda music
I came over from Deb at lifescape to say hi! I signed up to follow your blog to keep up to date. Your work is beautiful!
Post a Comment