I've been a bit delinquent in posting again. The interviewers in my head are back - I'll share those conversations soon. Both my boys are home this week and I am easily distracted by the cinnamon rolls on the counter that have appeared out of my oven. I have been working on pieces for the 4th of July Show at Liberty House and will share some of that soon...after I wipe the frosting off my hands and put on some stretchy pants.
saturn stations retrograde in aries | July 26th, 2026 to december 10th,
2026 - what kind of structure does this new beginning of ours actually
need, what is actually ours to do, what are we really so pissed off about,
where did our desire go
-
On Sunday, July 26th, 2026, Saturn stations retrograde at 14-degrees Aries.
He will move backward *(from our perspective on Earth*) until he gets to
7-d...
1 day ago

3 comments:
Love it!!!! Thanks!!! That is how I feel about me in my family!!!
I love it!
Love it - thanks for so much fun Rachel. I was out of town and couldn't wait to get back to see who won! And, yes, I was just clarifying that I am truly the only sane one in the family (trust me, I know - I was at a family reunion!)
Post a Comment