Friday, June 24, 2011

This Week's Winner Is Great Uncle Murlin!

This is the keychain that Shara's Great Uncle Murlin will be receiving - After looking at his picture all week, and reviewing the comments I think we all really wish we had a Great Uncle Murlin. He is smart and funny and a snappy dresser. He will be receiving a keychain of himself looking his best.
It was hard to choose a winner knowing that we would be sending GUMurlin a keychain and never wanting to offend. Nomaloke entered with her comment of "I'm the only sane one in the family" and then Shara said "for the record, I am the only sane one in the family" but she was trying to convince us with that statement, not really entering it as a suggestion for a caption. Therefore, I pronounce Nomaloke the winner of this week's contest along with GUMurlin. Did you follow that? So Miss Nomaloke, send me your mailing address and I will send your necklace right out!
I've been a bit delinquent in posting again. The interviewers in my head are back - I'll share those conversations soon. Both my boys are home this week and I am easily distracted by the cinnamon rolls on the counter that have appeared out of my oven. I have been working on pieces for the 4th of July Show at Liberty House and will share some of that soon...after I wipe the frosting off my hands and put on some stretchy pants.

3 comments:

nomaloke said...

Love it!!!! Thanks!!! That is how I feel about me in my family!!!

Vikki said...

I love it!

Shara said...

Love it - thanks for so much fun Rachel. I was out of town and couldn't wait to get back to see who won! And, yes, I was just clarifying that I am truly the only sane one in the family (trust me, I know - I was at a family reunion!)