Monday, June 13, 2011

Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest - She's Smokin'

This week I've chosen a sassier picture for the Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest. Do you love it? The contest is simple... if you want to know more, you can read about it off on the sidebar. Make a comment - win a necklace. It's just that easy! What do you think would be the perfect caption for this image? Tell us... please.

AND - good news! One of my new soldering irons just arrived. It's got a built in rheostat! I'll post last week's winner just as soon as I figure out how to run the new iron! Until then, enjoy the Rod Stewart poster....

12 comments:

lee said...

"i've come a long way, baby!"

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of Pre-Cruise Katie Holmes... you know, when she was confident and happy :o) Bless her heart.

~Heatherj

Shara said...

If you smoke after sex, you're doing it too fast.

Penny-Rose said...

C'mon baby light my fire.

Natalie said...

Don't you wish your girlfriend was "HOT" like me?

Kaye said...

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Jan said...

When you're hot you're hot

Vikki Gremel said...

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.

Unknown said...

wow! these are ALL great!! but @ Shara, bahahahahaha! :D

k...thats all i wanted to say right now ;)

Bernie said...

Smoke a little smoke, drink a little drink


Oh behave

Allie said...

Whatcha Gonna Do 'Bout It?

What Are You Looking At?

Can't I Have A Little Fun Here, Too?

You See What You See

That's Right, I'm Bad...To The Bone!

Unknown said...

Is it HOT in here? Or is it just ME!?

Perfecting the SMOLDER

That's Hot! (Paris Hilton, hahahaha)

Where there's smoke, there's a FIRECRACKER!