Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bada Bing Bada BOOM

I was out of bullets and couldn't finish this bullets and fresh water pearls bracelet until I did a little target practice this morning.
Seriously!? Look how close I can get to the bullseye and yet never hit it....

The raw materials.


This is how far I was from the target - AND - the sun was in my eyes...
The bullet bracelets will be available on the 4th of July at the Antiques and Arts Festival at the Liberty House in Seward. By then I hope to have hit the bullseye at least five times...

5 comments:

ND said...

Good luck with the bullseye! Love the bracelet!

Natalie said...

Very cool!

Got my necklace today...it's AWESOME of course! Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Shooting and raw materials? -classic!

Kitty said...

you are my hero

KathyS said...

I was looking at your blog the other day when my son came in and looked over my shoulder. I showed him your bullet bracelets and told him about your weekly contest. First, he said he wants one of those bracelets for when he has a girlfriend. Second, he thinks he just might start contributing to the weekly contest! I think I raised my son right!