Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I've been working on

I've been working on inventory for the 4th of July. I'll be on the Liberty House lawn (Seward) again this year....

Notice my little lampworked headpins? I had a bunch made up and had some etched copper pendants. I saw something similar in the Rings&Things catalogue... those headpins are showing up on everything!
Love using carnelian beads...

bracelets, necklaces, earrings and lace. These make me smile. Guess you have to be mid-century to remember these shows. I used ice resin on the TV images. Wild Wild West, Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Greenjeans, The Monkees, Man from U.N.C.L.E., test screens and more!
Add them to whatever your heart desires...
If you're in Seward on the 4th, please stop by and say hello! The Liberty House is on the corner of 5th and Moffitt. Lots of great treasures to be found there!

4 comments:

lynn bowes said...

I so wish I could spend the 4th on the Lawn but we'll be busy high overhead, wowing the crowd. I'll swing by to see you, girlfriend - good luck!

:: lynnie ::

Vintage Christine said...

Aaack! Are those pendants or charms in the last photo? I have GOT to have one of the Captain Kangaroo ones since that show was definitely part of my childhood! If they're charms, could you make up more--I'm thinking charm bracelet . . . I realize this would be after the weekend, but let me know when you're able. And hope you have a lucrative weekend, sweetie!

Vintage Christine said...

PS--more, as in other pictures like Howdy Doody, Mousketeers, Sheriff John, etc.

Jilly Bean said...

Do you have Mr. Ed or Lassie? They where my favorite!