Monday, July 2, 2012

4th Of July Announcement

 Above is the really great workbench turned display table I bought at Gatherings On The Blue. Don't you love it? My Announcement is that I won't be doing the 4th of July Show at the Liberty House this year. Family obligations, a flooded studio, and 100 degree heat have me convinced that I don't have the inventory or the stamina to be out in the heat for 10 hours. There are lots of braver vendors that will be out. If you live in the area and would like to come out and shop after the holiday, just e-mail me and bring your friends or your sisters or coworkers or just yourself. I'm building my inventory back up.
 Some of the bracelets I've been making.
Booties I made after seeing them on Pinterest.
I bought the pattern from Bonita Patterns - you can get yours here!

3 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

LOVE the workbench display table! What an awesome find!

Kaitlyn said...

That workbench is killer! Good score! I am excited to head out to the Gatherings sale on Wed. You betcha!

sue said...

Greta looking bench - sooper dooper! The booties are way cute - you did that without a pattern? Smart arse.