Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Great Finds!

Beer Stein for Larry
 On Sunday we went to an auction near here. I bid on lots of great stuff, and came home with a few treasures. The muffin tin below is now full of stones and things to add to necklaces. 

 I bought a box of the empty candle jars. Holy. Yes. Today my sd Kira and I went to the Liberty House sale on the lawn and bought some great stuff. Kira scored big with vintage clothing - it looks amazing on her.
 I, on the other hand, bought a wooden box and a tin box. Obsessions of mine.

 More Holiness.
Keys.
 A box of silverware.
 Korean Shot Glasses.
 Back to Sunday's Auction: I bought this wonderful little crockery piece. Now it's filled with Holiness.
 I bought a little wooden Buddha at Gatherings. My husband said "Why did you buy that Buddha?" I said because his nipple is broken off." He thinks I'm nuts.
These prints are BEAUTIFUL. They are really really old and never used. These, too, are from the auction.

Is it annoying when I use the 'Hortonish' setting to snazz up my photos? I knew Horton heard a Who but who knew Horton could funkify a photo? (the heat is getting to me.) I bought more treasures, but I can't remember what or where they are....more later!

3 comments:

sue said...

Loving the holy-ness! Would that we could find such lovelies here in Oz!

Jill said...

I'm loving the holy-ness too! And, that wonderful table. Looking forward to seeing you at a show all stocked up again. I'm not even getting to shop in Seward this year.

acorn hollow said...

I would say a holy haul for you.
Cathy