Monday, July 23, 2012

Pipe Dreams Completed and A Lost Bird

 Admittedly, I have completed just two of my Pipe Dreams Necklaces - I loved the class and if it's offered again, recommend you all take it. I have the other pendants all dingled up, but no chains...
This is the Fancy Pants one. I'm pretty sure that's a real 4 carat Ruby....ha.
It's hard to see, but this pigeon that landed on the deck yesterday is sporting a band on both legs. Anyone missing a Homing Pigeon? I have named him Homer. I'm hoping his message can wait, because he's going to be late....

1 comment:

Vintage Christine said...

Love the necklaces! The first one's dangles look like little Christmas lights and I totally believe that's a real ruby on #2, he he. The pigeon is undoubtedly back to whence he came and was just taking a bit of a rest on your railing.