Monday, December 20, 2010

Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest - Friends on a Stick

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest image
is the result of me looking for a good image of friends. (an image of good friends?) When I came across this in my stash, I stopped. I love it. So, my blogger friends, it's now your turn. Come up with the perfect saying/quote/phrase to go with this image of friends on a stick and enter it here. On Friday, Christmas Eve, a winner will be chosen and rewarded with a soldered glass pendant.
This is a good diversion from the hustle and bustle of the holidays - at least for me it is. I hope you all have a wee bit of time for yourself this week. Relax for a few minutes and recharge. Sit naked with a friend with just one shoe on.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

no "Butts" about it, FRIENDS forever we will be.

nomaloke said...

Enjoy lifes simple pleasures

Enjoy the simple things in life

Everything is better with a friend

Enjoying the "bare" essentials

nomaloke said...

"I get by with a little help from my friends" john lennon

To a true friend you can "bare" your soul.

Kitty said...

Rach, this is an awesome choice.. it really "cracks" me up! Thanks again for my wonderful snowperson necklace, I can't wait to wear it!

E Makes Art said...

hahahaha! Seriously, Rachel, where do you find these beauties?! I love it!

xoEsther

Paige B said...

Friendship: We cracked the code.

Natalie said...

Stickin' together

I'd go out on a limb for you!

Look, no hands!

Bernie said...

Dreamers of dreams

Unknown said...

Cheek to Cheek...we'll always be

Best Booties 4 Ever!

Unknown said...

hmmmm.....or

Best Butties ??? HA!

Anonymous said...

Do you see what I see?

Sweet cheeks

Best friends are hard to find and impossible to forget

Best Buds

:) Jan

Shara said...

A true friend will pick your splinters no matter where they are.

Nudie Cuties

Vintage Revamped said...

We've always had that special bond.

Vikki said...

Sometimes you just gotta shoot the breeze

Becky said...

Bottom Line--Friends Forever!

Becky said...

or -
Bottom Line - I'll always be there for you!

tracey said...

Friends bare everything.

But-terfly friends.

Friends are bare essentials!

nomaloke said...

Does this branch make my butt look big?

Get the picture of my good side.

Deb said...

Just a pair of bums

Free like the butterflies

A cheeky pair

Sweet cheeks

No ifs, ands or butts about it!