Friday, December 10, 2010

This Week's Winner - She Holds The Candle

This week's winner is Miss Nomaloke with her winning entry of "No one holds a candle to Frosty". First time I read her entry, sweet thoughts of "Oh she loves Frosty and there will never ever be another snowman as magically wonderful as him..." but by the time I was soldering the necklace my thoughts were more of the "You wanna piece of me? NO ONE holds a candle to Frosty!" hmmmm... anyway - dear kind Nomaloke, please e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you your winning pendant on a 24" chain.
My entry would have been "Sterling, Cooper, Draper and Frosty" Mad SnowMen.
...:::~*~:::...
Meanwhile - look what my hens are laying! It's like Easter every day!

5 comments:

Nomaloke said...

Woo-Hoo!!!! I am very excited, can't wait to wearit!! BTW, my friend Susie gave me the "I'd like you to meet my Buoys" I love it and have four boys. I love the charm with the definition of four as well!! I love your work!!! I will shoot you my address. Thanks, Pam

E Makes Art said...

Conrats to the winner! Yay!

Hope all is well miss Rachel! Are you going crazy with Xmas orders?
I love the beautiful eggs! When I was little we had chickens that laid eggs of the same colors and I miss it! Hey, those colors would make for a great painting! ; )

enjoy your weekend
xoEsther

Vikki said...

Love the eggs, AND love the Mad Men reference. If only the season weren't over already.

Lorelei Lane said...

Love,love,love the Blue Santa on your Etsy site. I started 2010 with a Blue-Moon Birthday on 12/31 and I've enjoyed wearing your Even Cowgirls Get The Blues Necklace that I won. So if it's still there after the holidays, it's a treat for me...

Two Dog Pond said...

Nomaloke - your necklace is on it's way! It should arrive Monday. Miss Vikki - I'll bring you a dozen eggs this Spring when the hens are laying full-sized eggs. They are beautiful! OR - come meet them sometime. One thinks she's a cat and likes to be held and cuddled. Lorelei - do you mean that your birthday is 12/31? That's my birthday!