Friday, December 24, 2010

This Week's Winner - Cracks Me Up

This week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest Winner is:

tracey!

Tracey entered "Friends are bare essentials". Very nice and oh-so-true! Friends are the bare essentials in life. and chocolate. and beads.... Thank you to everyone who entered - and especially to tracey. Miss Tracey - e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your mailing address and I will send out your winning pendant on a 24" chain.

HEY!

I just got my Christmas wish of a 100th blog follower! WooHoo!
Welcome, Sandy-Davis - scrapbooker and jewelry maker extraordinaire!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great saying for that necklace, and I love that image it is so cute.
Thank you for your comment! Have a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Beautiful.Happy christmas.

tracey said...

Yay! Thank you Rachel!
What a great way to start Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Tracey