Friday, December 17, 2010

True Love Winner - Miss Kitty

This week's necklace contest winner is Miss Kitty with her sweet entry of "True Love can melt the coldest of Hearts". There were so many great entries that yesterday I had to call in help with choosing a winner. Several customer/friends at yesterday's show were commenting on the weekly contest and how much fun it is ~and~ how hard it would be to choose this week's winner. Lynnie from::Silverwork:: said that she would, without a doubt, choose Kitty's entry. It seems that everyone agreed! Congratulations to Miss Kitty - your soldered glass pendant on a 24" ball chain is on it's way.
Thank you to everyone who stopped by to see us and do a bit of shopping yesterday - love you all!

4 comments:

nomaloke said...

Thanks for the Just a little bit Naughty that I got for my mom!! Loved the stone and the santa charm!!! I am giving it to her from my boys and they are alot naughty!!!!! Can't wait to come to your shop and pick out some for myself!!!! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!! Pam

Kitty said...

Wow! Thanks Rach (and Silverworks!)... I love my twodogpond wearable art!!!!!!!

lynn bowes said...

YAY!!!! I'm nothing if not influential =-)

xo :: lynn

Natalie said...

I was hoping this one would win! Cute!