Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Dog Pond Necklace Winner - PI Natalie

Miss Natalie is this week's contest winner. She submitted "Don't be a drag." That's funny! There were some other good ones too - lots of good ones. I'm not sure if putting a crown on the back makes it politically incorrect or not... does it? I would think that politically incorrect would be something like "Tipper found a snapshot from the first 'Global Warming' meeting, and it was all over." That would be wrong. Right? (Look closely at the clown in the middle...)
...:::~*~:::...
Miss Natalie - send me your mailing address and I will pop this PI Pendant in the mail complete with a lovely 24" ball chain.
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Snarky and PI, Rachel

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Whoop Whoop!! LOL...I am so excited! My sister, Paige, showed me your blog and I've been commenting ever since! This was just what I needed as I lost a dear friend of mine yesterday. Thank you Rachel! I will e-mail you right away!! :)

Vikki said...

This is a great one. Loved it!

And, really loved the snarky but very funny Gore comment, Rachel. Keep 'em comin'!

lynn bowes said...

oh i was really really hoping you'd pick that one :: lynnie