Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Dog Pond Necklace Winner - PI Natalie

Miss Natalie is this week's contest winner. She submitted "Don't be a drag." That's funny! There were some other good ones too - lots of good ones. I'm not sure if putting a crown on the back makes it politically incorrect or not... does it? I would think that politically incorrect would be something like "Tipper found a snapshot from the first 'Global Warming' meeting, and it was all over." That would be wrong. Right? (Look closely at the clown in the middle...)
Miss Natalie - send me your mailing address and I will pop this PI Pendant in the mail complete with a lovely 24" ball chain.
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Snarky and PI, Rachel


Natalie said...

Whoop Whoop!! LOL...I am so excited! My sister, Paige, showed me your blog and I've been commenting ever since! This was just what I needed as I lost a dear friend of mine yesterday. Thank you Rachel! I will e-mail you right away!! :)

Vikki said...

This is a great one. Loved it!

And, really loved the snarky but very funny Gore comment, Rachel. Keep 'em comin'! said...

oh i was really really hoping you'd pick that one :: lynnie