Friday, June 18, 2010

This Week's Winner - Lynnie is the Wynnie

There it is! This week's winning pendant. Beautiful. Lynn from Silver.works is this weeks winner with her entry of "Keep in mind that no matter how nasty I get, I'm holding back just a little". A perfect gift for a new daughter-in-law, your teenager, your ex-husbands new wife, or just to wear when you're having 'one of those days'. The funny thing is - Lynn doesn't have a nasty bone in her. She is one of my favorite people! She'll have to find someone else to give it to...
Lynnie - I'll put your pendant in the mail.
Why the weird bails on the other pendant? I'm going to make that one into a rear-view mirror hanger. ha ha ha
PS - the majority of my ex-husbands are dead, so I mean no disrespect by the 'new wife' comment.
just kidding - wanted to see if you read the entire post or just enough to see if you won!

4 comments:

lynn bowes said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can hardly wait to get this one! This will just confirm what my friends already know

xoxox :: lynnie the wynnie

Unknown said...

rear-view mirror hanger ...awesome!! twas my fave!! good job Lynnie the Wynnie! :)

Natalie said...

Love it!! :)

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

lynn! that is perfect and i have the honor to know you and know this is exactly something you would say...sass and charm all rolled into lovely lynn.