Friday, January 23, 2009

Outlaw Love Wins

Congratulations goes to La Feroce Bete for her prize winning enty of "Love is the Ultimate Outlaw". Miss Feroce, e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your address and I'll send you your necklace lickity split (cowgirl talk for 'ASAP', I believe).
I hope everyone is having as much fun with this necklace contest as I am! I get to laugh every day when I read the comments - the only thing I don't like is having to choose just one winner - there are so many good ones! Thanks for playing - new contest starts Monday - Have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, that was a good one.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Cute! Love it. Can't wait to see what Monday's pendant is!

La Feroce Bete said...

Thank you Rachel!! This is so much fun!

Debra said...

I just found your blog- and I love your work. Your little charms are THE BEST! I must scout around a little more and read past entries.
Each days brings something new with the blog world.
I see an order in my future...
Debra

High Desert Diva said...

Great caption! Congrats.

Country Girl said...

Loved her entry, too! An excellent choice again.
And yes, this is much fun.

Sabra said...

Perfect selection, how fun.