Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, Hello! Now Get Out Of Here!

I just got home from having a lovely visit with my friend Miss Kitty - she made a delicious Sour Cream Almond Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Pecan Caramel Topping. I am in Sugar Heaven. Anyway - when I got home, a little bird came through the door with me. The dogs went nuts. The bird went nuts. I went nuts. I ended up catching the bird in the kitchen by putting it in my stained glass *whateverthatthingis* and then letting it fly out the window.
I really can't blame it for wanting to come inside - it's flipping cold out there today!

4 comments:

Numinosity said...

What a picture, I love it!
You should definitely use it in your work.

xoxo Kim

lynn bowes said...

Did you think you were going to have to leave a trail of sunflower seeds to lure him out? Yikes!

Amy said...

I had this same problem last year. In fact, it looks like the same bird! LOL

Kitty said...

a bird in a stained glass "whaeverthatthingis" is worth 2 in the bush.

So glad you could make it today! fun fun fun!