Monday, January 17, 2011

Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest - True Grit

I have chosen this week's Two Dog Pond Necklace Contest image for two reasons: One - this weekend I picked up a new wholesale account in Grand Lake, Colorado. That's Cowgirl Country. I saw photos of the area, and now I want to go on vacation there. Welcome! Second reason - yesterday my husband and I went to see True Grit. Great Movie. I highly recommend it.
Anyway - here's the contest... You make a comment with suggestion(s) for what should be on the backside of this image. It can be a quote, a phrase, a caption, a word, a snake, whatever you think is best - and - that you would want to wear with pride should you be the winner on Friday!
I'm working on my updated website in between filling orders for custom pendants.... many of the winning pendants from these contests will be included on the Two Dog Pond website. It's going to be like my booth at a craft fair: so many pendants and fun things to look at -

30 comments:

Kitty said...

Too fun! I can't wait to see your new site, I'm working on mine too! Great image, reminds me of living in Bend! See you Thursday!

I got this...

Jenny said...

Annie Oakley eat your heart out!

Save a horse ride with a cowgirl

Shelly said...

I've got a hitch in my giddy up!

Anonymous said...

Yippee KiyiYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AllieAnnono

nomaloke said...

You wish you could ride like a girl

Cowgirls do it better

Calling all cowboys

Cowgirl up

Everybody loves a cowgirl

My heroes have always been cowgirls

h2omelonmom said...

A lady always sidesaddles.

Vikki said...

Let's Ride!

By the way - we saw True Grit and ALSO loved it! Much better than the '69 version. I hope the girl wins an Oscar. Jeff Bridges is PERFECT for the part.

Jan said...

This cowgirl is cool.

Whoever said a horse was dumb, is dumv.

Speak your mind, but ride a fast horse.

Jan said...

oops..wanted to say..

whoever said a horse is dumb, is dumb.

Therese said...

RIDE LIKE THE WIND

Unknown said...

Such A SASSY Filly!!

FRISKY

"Catch me if you can"....

Bernie said...

Saddle up!

Been there...jumped that!

Ride the horse in the direction its going.

(Also saw the movie this weekend and LOVED it!!!)

Unknown said...

or

Frisky Business

Frisky Filly

Wild Thing! I Think I Love Ya!

Bernie said...

Silly Filly!

Deb said...

Because I said so!

Shara said...

Get On,

Shut Up

&

Hold On!

Jody Blue said...

Well behaved women rarely make history.

I love a good chase...

Its the way you ride the trail that counts. Dale Evans

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. Winston Churchill

kim said...

Riding--The art of keeping a horse between my butt and the ground--


OR

God created women so his horses would survive.

Mama K said...

Does this horse make my hips look big?

Cowgirl up!

Cowgirls can fly!

nomaloke said...

Cowgirls do it in the saddle (hope that isn't dirty)

Daddy, Don't let your baby grow up to be a cowgirl

JAS said...

Real cowgirls don't horse around

Natalie said...

Peace out!

(check her hand gesture!)
Ha!

Amy said...

"Whip, Crack, Away!" --Calamity Jane

Miss Kathy said...

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." ~John Wayne

Does your mother know where you are?

I too enjoyed "True Grit"!

Bernie said...

Not my first rodeo!

Therese said...

DID SOMEONE SAY "SALE"?

LynnW said...

My other car is a Mustang

svelteSTUFF said...

"Mild-mannered Women don't go down in History"

Legacy of Love said...

Riding brings out the child in me!

Just look at what a pair of big girl panties can do for a woman!


No turning back now.

Legacy of Love said...

Hey Ma, this side saddle stuff is for the birds!

Heck I can ride with the best of them