Friday, January 7, 2011

This Week's Winner - Taking The Zen Approach to Laundry

Congratulations to Miss Amy, this week's winner with her Zen Proverb - "After enlightenment, then laundry." We should all have our priorities that straight. Perhaps this poor boy's mother was being enlightened and it took a bit longer than it should have....
Miss Amy, please e-mail me (rachel@twodogpond.com) your mailing address and I will send you your soldered glass pendant on a 24" chain.
This week's winner was hard to choose - I was laughing out loud at some of the very funny suggestions. Clever, clever, readers...any of this week's comments would have made good pendants.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! You made my day! I will email you my info! Thanks for picking me!

Amy said...

I received my charm today! It was the highlight of my snowed in day! Thank you again! You are also mentioned on my blog.

thebroekerbunch.blogspot.com

Saimi said...

How fun and congratulations to Amy!!!
I'll have to keep your contest in mind and see how creative I can be!