Friday, May 28, 2010

TRULY BLESSED!

Here's some amazingly good news! Garrison's mom was told about an organization that would help to purchase Garrison's hearing aid. They are paying for all but $600 of the cost. As of today, May 28th, we have raised $665 dollars!! Can you believe that? Just a bit more than is needed.
Since we've reached the goal of getting Garrison a hearing aid, the fundraiser has been cancelled and will be rescheduled if the need is there at a later date.
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to helping this little boy! Your kindness is overwhelming.
We're all Loved and Blessed.
Amen.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Woohoo!! And, I was going to email you that I forgot about a wedding we have on the 19th so I guess it doesn't matter now. Great news!

Vintage Christine said...

That is wonderful news! Maybe you can have a little celebratory party with the leftover money!!!

Two Dog Pond said...

I think any extra money will go for some medical bills they have for Garrison! I'm having a little party in my heart that with the help of so many generous friends we raised the money so quickly. You all ROCK!!!