Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Like a Wet Boy Scout Motto

Congratulations to svelteSTUFF for her winning entry of "Always be Prepared". Miss Stuff, you win a soldered glass pendant on an 18" fat ball chain. I know, I know, the contest is for a 24" regular ball chain, but this one looks cute on the fatter chain.... I'll switch it for you if you would like. Send me your mailing address (to rachel@twodogpond.com) and I will mail you your winning pendant.
...:::~*~:::...
This post was much longer, but I am feeling particularly snaaaaarky today and had to tame it all down. Three more hours 'til 'cocktails on the deck'...Hope you all have something equally as relaxing to look forward to! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Love it!

Vintage Christine said...

Yay Sue! Why were you feeling snarky, Rachel--just that kinda day? Cocktail hour is SUCH a good thing!!!

lynn bowes said...

Can you start a fire by rubbing two Boy Scouts together? :: lynn

Two Dog Pond said...

It was just that kind of day... BUT it was a perfect evening. Grilled chops and asparagus and just one cocktail. No wind. Lovely. I think Lynn was feeling Snarky too! Ha ha - love it!

svelteSTUFF said...

'Wet Boy Scouts'...hmmm... what's to feel snaaaaaarky about that??!?
Rachel, I loved those graphics, with the mermaid and 'ZEUS', so I'm really psyched to win this one - I have also been eyeing up a certain 'mermaid' in your benefit etsy shop, so give me a couple of days and after I have finalized my purchase, you can ship them together (and I'll let you know on my preference of chain length too - THANKS!!) - Sue V. (svelteSTUFF)