Saturday, December 5, 2009

WooHoo - Two Winners!


We have Two Winners this week! Miss Kitty is the winner of the first pendant with her entry of "I can always lean on my sisters". AMEN to that!! Anyone with a sister (or even a friend that seems like a sister) will appreciate this one! The second winner is Decorator to the Stars who entered lyrics from a Beatles song: "...these chains of love have a hold on me...." Love it! Honestly, I didn't think so many people would like this image as much as I do! But there were alot of really great suggestions for this one.
Thank you both - and all of you for playing. Miss Kitty and Miss Decorator, please oh please send me the address you would like to have your winning necklaces sent to.
I know. I know. I'm late with posting again...I'll make it a New Years Resolution to be better...

No comments: